Transfer Credit

Are You Trying to Get Transfer Credit?

1. Get the petition to transfer form from your school and fill out all pertinent information.

2. Go online, or get a book from the school you want the transfer from and make a copy/print out of the course description (a syllabus from the specific instructor teaching the course works as well).

3. Attach the course description to the transfer form and drop off at the Mathematics Department Office or forward these forms to [email protected].

4. There is a committee that will look at your request. You should receive an email response within in a week.

Further Information

Contact: Prof. Hugo Junghenn
Phillips Hall # 720C
(202) 994-6236
[email protected]